Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ghost World...


Hey guys welcome here...Here you get to know about the ghost stories...At first i was not the believer of ghost or anything like that, when my friend tell me their stories i just laugh at them BUT...when this all happens to me...i just realize the truth...I want to share that with you...

One day in my uni i was going to take my class from the ground..The class was very far away...
I saw a girl with same dressing as me and same haircut...she resembles me alot...she was going before me and i was after her...i was very excited to see her from front so i went after her...but she was walking with speed, i just keep on walking...she went to a place where there is no girl or any person over there...She went to a room...I also went to the room after her but there i saw nothing...Suddenly I started to hear the voices and the whispers. At first, I was certain I was losing my mind. But when objects in the room began to shift, changing from place to place by an unseen hand, I knew I wasn't mad. It was really happening and someone--something was causing it. Then I began to see shadows...The room locked...I shouted but there was no one over there...I started crying and then i fell on the floor...and i then i dont know how someone came over there and helped me...and take me to the hospital...If he didn't come i might not be here writing the story...:(

If you have something happened with you....You can share over here...

No comments:

Post a Comment